Providing Comprehensive Health and Nutritional consultations to clients in Napier, Hastings and Havelock North
As well has providing fertility treatments, as a qualified Naturopath, I provide comprehensive health and nutritional services to clients throughout the Hawkes Bay Region.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a system of healthcare that seeks to find the underlying causes of health conditions. It also supports and guides the individual along his/her path to healing and wellness. Naturopaths may offer Nutritional support and assessments, Lifestyle modifications, Body therapies such as Reflexology or Massage, Bach flower remedies, Supplementation or Herbal Medicine. Each person is treated as unique and therefore the way we support the individual is related to what is happening for them at that time. We do not prescribe the same herbal formula or supplements to people presenting with the same condition. Instead herbal formulas and remedies are offered to strengthen and support the person in moving through their illness towards wellness.
- Comprehensive Health Consultations (either in person or via Zoom, Skype, or Phone)
- Nutritional Assessments and Consultations
- General Family Health
- Herbal Medicine registered medical herbalist (MNZAMH)
- Massage (Therapeutic / Pregnancy)
- Bach Flowers
- Fertility Assistance (male & female)
- Female Reproductive Disorders
- Preconception Care
- Pregnancy & Post-Natal care
- Miscarriage Prevention
- IVF Support
- Natural Contraception / Conception
- Natural Fertility kits
- Relaxation/ Visualisation techniques for healthy Pregnancy & Birthing
- Anthroposophical compresses and foot-baths
- Heavy Metal & other Diagnostic Tests